Scorpion Softshell pistol pouches come in two sizes, tall and short. Both sizes fit single and double stack magazines. However, depending on your weapon and your preference, two sizes are offered to ensure the user can acquire the proper purchase on the magazine when accessing the reload.
Other advanced features include:
- Flared surfaces on all four sides of the pouch opening allowing smooth, blind insertion of the mag into the pouch.
- Molded channels and recesses that control and protect the binding cord and eliminate snags and wear.
- Front torsion plate is engineered to direct pressure down through the Softshell forcing its inner friction surface to make positive contact along the length of the magazine. With minimal adjustment to the cord, the holding power of the pouch can be multiplied through the designed leverage in the system. Additionally, the cross bars of the rifle mag pouches front torsion plate allow pistol mag pouches to be stacked at variable levels on the rifle pouch.
- The back plate is molded to include threaded brass inserts allowing the rapid change of mounting accessories.
- Superior materials include Super-Tough Nylon frame components and a TPV molded Softshell. In addition to extreme strength and durability, these materials absorb no moisture and gain no weight when exposed to water.
- Hybrid construction method of stitching the frame to the Softshell eliminates unnecessary bulk and weight. Weighing in at just 3.3 oz. Scorpion Softshell rifle mag pouches are among the lightest available yet give no compromise in durability, function, or features.
- Launching with the Scorpion Softshell line, and available now, are the first of our NEW (Patent pending) R-series and P-series mounting clips that further expand your mounting and carry options. The R-2 and P-2 Operator Belt Mounts deliver a phenomenally stable and dependable mounting system that is designed specifically to interface with G-Codes Operator belt 1.75˝ (May not work with other belts). Likewise, R-1 and P-1 clips with PALS platforms (body armor, belt) and R-3 and P-3 clips with most other belt systems.