RECOVER FROM YOUR RUCK, QUICKER
Forty clicks of hump and pump can wreak havoc on your feet. Flattened arches, stressed joints, and five little piggies that want to get back home. The RUCK RECOVERY™ sandal is the perfect post-ruck medicine for your tired dogs. The footbed features sculpted geometry to relieve and revitalize your strained ligaments and tendons. Just pop the heat activated footbed in the oven for a few minutes, slip on the sandal and it custom molds to your individual foot shape for total support. Durable rubber traction pods provide sure footing outdoors. Combine this with a slightly dropped heel to gently stretch out your achilles - if there is something more comfortable in this world, we’ve never stepped in it.
Forming Instructions // Place in oven at 225° F for three minutes. Remove sandals from oven. Stand in sandals for two minutes with your weight equally balanced.
- Sculpted footbed geometry
- Thermoformable EVA footbed for custom support
- Co-molded mesh footstrap
- Rubber traction pods for smooth riding grip
- -1mm heel to toe drop
- Custom midfoot clip for attaching sandal to MOLLE webbing
- EVA / rubber bottom unit
- U.S. veteran designed & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty