The Vickers M240 Sling is the answer for better machine gun slings. The M240 Sling combines superior materials with the legendary Quick Adjust feature of the Vickers Combat Applications Sling to instantly lengthen or shorten the sling to transition from carrying to fighting without removing the weapon from the wearer.
Similar to the SAW Sling, the M240 Sling features a larger pad and all metal hardware. The double-sided pad is 4" wide x 24" and insures that a padded surface is carrying the load even if the sling flips during use.
The Vickers M240 Sling is a 2-point sling which eliminates the potential feeding hazard of a 3-point sling. The front webbing piece (Adjuster side) is Nomex with metal hardware to resist burn through incase the sling contacts the hot barrel.
Triglides on both ends of the sling can be looped through sling swivels on the gun or combined with Universal Wire Loops, HK Hooks, or MASH Hooks (sold separately) for increased sling attachment options.
Larry Vickers Shows Off the Vickers SAW Sling:
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the Vickers M240 Sling is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries our limited lifetime warranty.
- Lighter machine guns such as the M249 SAW and Mk46
- Heavier battle rifles or bolt action rifles requiring additional padding
NSN: 1005-01-625-9277 (Coyote Brown)
NSN: 1005-01-621-8778 (Black)
NIIN: 01-625-9277 (Coyote Brown)
NIIN: 01-621-8778 (Black)
Cage Code: 3X9S8
Duns Number: 152028291
1.25" webbing on front adjustable section
2.75" wide x 18" long tubular webbing pad (2" wide for Multicam)
1.50” webbing on rear section
Adjustable overall length
- CNC machined and hard coat anodized Quick Adjuster- the same as the one used in the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™
- Nomex® front webbing to combat the high heat expected from sustained firing, which won’t burn through like a typical sling
- No attachment hardware included for a more versatile attachment methods for individual needs
- ITW GhillieTEX™ Low IR hardware Acetal triglides at the rear portion of the sling